
Now, the not so fun news. Shannon found out Thursday morning that Regions is doing away with his entire department. There are a LOT of people who will soon be out of work, him included. We are completely trusting God to work in this. If you know Shannon, you know he tends to be better at that part than I am. :) Together, we can't wait to see what comes next. Please keep us in your prayers.
3 comments:
OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY! How do I know that you might ask? Because your ultrasound pic looks just like mine did at 14 weeks :)
As for the other news, UGH! I'm thinking of you guys all the time!
Hey Amy! I'm glad we are reconnected again in the blog world :) I recently "rediscovered" your page too. Congrats on the baby, I think it is so cool that our due dates are so close. We couldn't have planned it any better haha! I hope you are feeling good!
--Amanda
Wow! God sure has a funny way of getting you back to Arkansas... Tell the big sisters hello from Carlee and the rest of us. Tell Tay I can't wait to teach the new baby about zerberts!
Post a Comment