Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The election in the eyes of a two year old.

I was trying to explain voting, the election, etc to the girls this morning and Anabelle and I had the following conversation.

Me:...And we all get to choose who we want to be the president..
A: I want to pick my own one.
Me: Ok, which one do you want to pick for your president? Barack Obama or John McCain?
A: I want the pink pwesent, because that is my favowite.
I didn't have the heart to explain we were talking about presidents, not presents. Oh well.

On Saturday we went to Braydon's third birthday party. What a blast. They got a bouncy thing. (I'm sure they have names, I just don't know what they are) All the kids (including shannon) had so much fun.


Poor Braydon has some unexplicable fear of the Happy Birthday song. Even when you sing it to someone else. Did that stop everyone from singing to him? NO! This is his meltdown during the song. Bless his heart, we all tried sooo hard not to laugh.




Shannon spent the first half of the party reaching into the bouncy thing, playing with the kids. He wanted to get in sooo badly. When the crowd thinned out, we gave him the go ahead to get in. That was UNTIL a small two year old little boy came out crying b/c "That big man is scaring me. He's saying RAAAAAAHHHHH" Poor kid.



No comments: