Monday, December 8, 2008

Catching up.

After a few not so subtle reminders, I'm attempting to catch up A LITTLE on the blog. We have been beyond busy. The first few pictures here were taken this past weekend in Texas. We met the Rushing side of the family at a lodge to celebrate Christmas. The girls had such a great time playing with cousins. Below is T and her cousin Lexi who is only one month younger than she is.


Above is Papa Dopa Dee, Granny Ilene and Christian, Victoria, Lexi and the girls.

Of course you can guess this is Shannon with Nicky and Jason. Isn't it freaky?
Thanksgiving week: Papaw, Gran, Uncle Jared and Aunt Brandi came to our house to celebrate. Not to worry, I didn't cook the Turkey or the Dressing. Gran was all over that! We had such a great time. Below, Anabelle is obsessed with Uncle Jared's facial hair. She kept asking him if he brought his shaving stuff. :)



I'll post some funny Christmas Card picture attempts later.

No comments: