Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bakets ball


We went to Shannon's BaKetsBall game last night and we had the best time. :) First, note the awesome outfit that Anabelle put together for herself. In case you can't quite get it all, I'll explain...orange shirt, camo pants, 'flowerdy' dress, and 'church' shoes. Oh, and the post nap pony tail that she said, 'looks pwetty.' How can I argue with that logic?
They were soooo funny during the game that I eventually started writing down everything that they were yelling at daddy. Such supportive little girls. You can tell that they aren't little gym rats like I was. They didn't quite get the whole, 'Daddy can't really talk during the game thing' regardless of how many times I told them. This is just a few of the things you could have heard them yelling at daddy. (keep in mind this is a church gym where everything echos and we were the only fans there. Every word was easy to understand)
A: (before the game) They better give my daddy dat ball.
T: Did Daddy score? Oh, on that basket or that one? Oh, was that our basket? (in other words, is daddy shooting on the right end?)
A & T in unison: (beginning about 10 min before the game and continuing throughout) GO DADDY GO! GO DADDY GO! GO DADDY GO!
T: Wouldn't it be funny if I yelled, 'Go Mike Huckabee?' !?!?!?!?!
A: (on the way out the door to the ladies room) Daddy, I just going to poop, I'll be wite back!
A: (in the ladies room) I hope my daddy doesn't miss me too much.
A: (during a free throw when S was on our end of the court) DADDY, DO YOU LIKE SNACKS?
A: (after overhearing me say 'dad blasted') Did Daddy blasted?
conversation in the car on the way home...
S: Thanks for coming to my game. Sorry we didn't win.
T: You didn't? I saw you make lots of shots.
S: Yes, but it just wasn't quite enough.
T: Not enough to be a winner?
A: (on the way home, about every five minutes of the 35 minute drive) I shur did have fun at your bakestball game daddy.
Me too little girlie!

3 comments:

J said...

THAT is funny stuff!! oh how i would have loved to have observed that - especially if taylor actually yelled go mike huckabee!! hahaha how did shannon not laugh throughout the game??

Beth said...

Mike Huckabee? That is awesome! I wish she would have yelled that a few months back and people would have listened...by the way, I want A to be my fashion consultant...the girl's got guts!

cbsmom00 said...

I miss those girls! And their mommy. How is the littlest sister? Come see us when you can. Carlee has a basketball game the 14th of Feb. Gonna be around LR??