Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Spider-girl

Today was nursery rhyme day at Taylor's school. They try to keep it low key so parents don't go nuts on costumes. The way that they do that is to not put it on the calendar and just send a small little note home the friday before a holiday, that you may or may not find until the night before the big day. OK, so that's not so much the school, but my little mess up. This morning when she asked me what she was going to be, we came up with this. THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE! So, Taylor's mom is not that creative. It beats last year's costume when she simply carried a pail and had a sign around her neck that said 'jill.' I'm getting better. :)

3 comments:

Alison said...

LOL! that is too funny.
I'm not sure I could have even come up with the pail idea at the last minute.

Beth said...

ok - so let me get this straight - you actually came up with that adorable idea right before school -wow! I am impressed - I can't even get a bow in the hair and matching socks some days...

J said...

ummm WHATEVER!! that is a precious little costume! much better than i would have done. and i know you only thought of Jill b/c of me....right??
oh, i'm preggo btw. 9 1/2 weeks. due aug 27 :)