Thursday, July 30, 2009

This week

We have had a great summer week. Sat we went to the "farmers market" in our small town. I guess you can call four booths a farmers market right? We did get some Okr-y (Shannon and the girls have been tormenting me by using this pronunciation) and some great squash and peaches. Then found a new playground that the big girls enjoyed while Shannon and I took turns in the car with Caroline.





No wonder my children are constantly going the wrong way up the slide.



We also had a great playdate on a rainy day with some friends. Spiderman (T) and unknown (at least by me) Racecar driver (Hayden) had a great time. (It's good to know she can quickly transition from princess to spiderman)





The two princesses had a great time as well. Even the Mom's got to 'play' while Miss C took a quick nap.
And we had a week full of rainly swimming lessons. They have had such a great time rain or not.








Some recent Anabelle-isms...


"Sorry I licked your eye Cay-o-line. Do you forgive me?" I wouldn't have known anything about this if I had not overheard her apology.


Me: What did you do to Taylor?

A: I punched her in the stomach.

Me: Why

A: No reason


A: (read with all the drama of a 3 yr old girl) This is thu wohst day of my whole ti-ud life.

For the record, that was after I withheld a snack on the half a mile ride from the pool to our house.






No comments: