
school parties


Trunk or Treat...check out Jonah and the whale....it was too funny not to capture.



Trick or Treating with friends. After dressing up as a bride 4 different times for parties, etc Anabelle decided to go in last year's bunny outfit for Halloween night. She's the one with the bunny costume that is one year too short. ;)

Caroline was a pumpkin, kinda. She had the hat, a jackolantern shirt and a black tutu. That's kinda a pumpkin right? Unfortunately this is the best picture I got. I fell down on the job at the photographer that night.
I just found this picture on the camera. I am guessing the girls asked Shannon to take it when I wasn't around. Just too funny.

Even though the pictures don't show it, I really do let Caroline out of her car seat occasionally. ;)

We went to Braydon's 4th birthday party at Pump It Up and I'm pretty sure Shannon and Jerron had more fun than all the kids combined. At one point, I heard Shannon say, "I really wore the wrong clothes for this. I should have worn jeans, b/c I'm getting burns on my knees and elbows."
No comments:
Post a Comment