Monday night was RED NIGHT at our house. To quote Taylor, "I'll never forget this red night as long as I live." No, drama in this house...The girls ask for a 'Fancy party' almost daily, so we killed two birds with one stone with red night. They dressed themselves down to jewelry and bows. The picked out Caroline's clothes for her as well. We had spaghetti and red velvet cupcakes (not my favorite-probably do something else next year). The girls made a Valentine tree and we finished the night with a scavenger hunt for their valentines. That was my favorite part watching them read the clues and go running through the house. It was great! 

These are just a few pic's I snapped on Monday afternoon. You never know when you are going to find a bride running through my house. Anabelle told me the other day that she couldn't wait until she got married so she could be a grown up and dance with "my daddy...I MEAN, the husband." I think it it a hoot that getting married in her mind is much more about her than 'the husband.' 

No comments:
Post a Comment