Saturday, March 13, 2010

So far in March



We have been having a great March. We've enjoyed awesome weather along with the rain. I got some of these shots during our afternoons outside. See below Anabelle's 'cowguhl bend.' She does this when she's got to 'take care of someone.' I'm not sure what it means, but she was certain that I needed a picture of it. Notice the choice of outfits too. She is all about some too small leggings.


During one of our lovely afternoons outside, Taylor announced that she wanted to be a missionary. She said, "I don't care if I'm sweating or freezing, I want to go all the way from one side of Alabama to the other side and from the top to the bottom, telling people about Jesus." How sweet. Then Anabelle, "Mommy, I'm going to be a missionary all the way across Disneyland." I love these two little personalities!!




The girls had their spring program/art show at school. They were both very proud. Check out Taylor's phonetically correct Guraf. I LOVE IT! Anabelle made it very clear to me that no one else's artwork was pretty enough to be as pretty as hers. She does not lack confidence.

Notice one of Anabelle's art pieces. These people are serious about their football. I know to most of you Arkansas people, it isn't as obvious, but once you've been in Alabama more than 10 minutes you learn that houndstooth means University of Alabama. Her teacher is even an Auburn fan!?!? This is crazy!

Anabelle's most recent expressions that give me fits...
"Can we do that day before tomorrow?" Or the just as funny, "The day after yesterday"



2 comments:

The Fuller Family said...

Okay, I'm just now reading this, but I had to comment...I cracked up reading about Anabelle being a missionary across Disneyland. That is too funny!!! I'm sure there are tons of people at Disneyland who need Jesus, so more power to her!

Unknown said...

I think you have the girl versions of my boys!
Also, Silas says "yesterday ago..." which I quite enjoy.