Saturday, April 3, 2010

Felt Clips anyone?

I have a new obsession. Felt clips. Please keep in mind that these are my first batch of clips, so some are a little messy, but I'm getting better. I can't stop making them! I just go to the closet, pull out of the girls outfits and make a clip to coordinate. It is soooo addictive! Thanks Beth. Felt clip anyone?

6 comments:

Beth said...

Hee hee - aren't they fun! You'll have to show me about the big flower - one like that is next on my agenda....too cute!

J said...

how you doin that? hot glue gun and pattern??

amyj said...

Yes. I'll take 4. :) Very cute. I'm so impressed!

Alison said...

NO WAY! I order these as gifts from Boo Boo's Bowtique off etsy. You have to sell these! I'm impressed.

Oh, and Martha who just whips out their felt to match an outfit?? You'll soon have a TV show with your hand made bags and such. I want some for little cousin, Lila.

The Fuller Family said...

I want to learn!! How do I do this?

Alison said...

I want to learn too. Those are just super cute. Please do a "how to" post.