That's what Anabelle keeps calling Caroline's stitches. We had a trip to the ER a week or so ago to stitch Caroline's toe up. She pulled one of those flat barbell weights (5lbs) off the ottoman onto her big toe. Why was there a barbell weight on my ottoman for her to pull down onto her toe? Why did I not stop her since I was only two feet away? Bc my mom skills were on hiatus. After Shannon rushed home and we rushed big girls to see
Miss Beth (have I mentioned how I love sweet friends?) we headed to Children's. Sweet girl was wonderful waiting in the er. She actually only cried for about 30 seconds over the whole ordeal. Most of that was when she was in the papoose getting the deadening shot. We fed her a banana and let her play with my phone (normally a big no no) to keep her entertained. Sweet girl...


1 comment:
awww!!! bless her sweet heart!! it's amazing the threshhold of pain kids have. when jack broke his arm, he cried until the shot, then it was like it didn't bother him. crazy!!
Post a Comment