
The girls have spent the past week in Ark with my parents. That's six days without preparing anyone else a meal (too bad for shannon) and six days without the constant spelling bee that goes on in my house, six days just hanging out with Shannon, and six days of going to the bathroom alone. I had no idea how much I would cherish just that last one....
Now they are back....and boy are they ever! I'll have plenty of pictures etc catching you all up on what happened in both states during that visit, but for now I'll just give you picture of day one so far without papaw and gran. Once again, it will be done in the form of my emails to Shannon. Boy have I missed this craziness!
Caroline has hidden the monitor from me. I have no idea where it is
Taylor has sprayed herself down with SENSI by Giorgio Armani and you can smell her coming from three rooms away
They are already eating lunch and there goes Caroline's plate flying across the room
The big ones have been singing, "Give me the beat boy to free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away...."
Next email
Anabelle has changed her tune to, "I love you when rats are in my house." WHAT?!?!!?!?!?
Next email
Just so you know..."Chubaka is coming to our house and he is a woman." -ACR
Shannon's one response:
Keep em coming...this is great stuff
No comments:
Post a Comment