I did it!! My control freak self let my sweet child wear this to school Thrs. She showed up in my room before I even knew she was awake, in this ensemble. She had fixed her hair and brushed her teeth and boy was she proud! I just didn't have the heart to crush her spirit. This is a first step in what I am sure will be a lifetime of giving up my control over her decisions. I know it's a small step, but it's a step.
She is still talking CONSTANTLY. So much so that when she and her little sister and I are in the car, sometimes Caroline just starts pointing to Anabelle and saying, "No, No, No!" The following little gem came to us one day in carpool sandwiched between observations about building space shuttles and who is a real princess and who is not.
"Mommy, I had to do a lot of things today. I had to do show and tell, then eat lunch, then go to the playground, then get ready for carpool, then go to gymnastics, then go with miss dowwy to my house and now we are going to get Taylor. Whew, I've had a weally big day haven't I Mommy?"
2 comments:
Hehe!! She looks adorable!
I absolutely love this child and love that she is my daughter's friend.
Post a Comment