Monday, October 18, 2010

A laugh a minute.

These three girls make me smile so much. We were attempting to make a picture for Mawmaw who is still in the hospital. Turns out the best picture was the first one. Isn't it funny how that works out.



















....and the wheels are off the bus.
I know I've said it before, but it bears repeating...My sweet Anabelle talks more than anyone I've ever seen. Today she and her big sister and I were just enjoying some time working on a little project and she was just jabbering away, when Taylor said, "Mommy, I wish she would give her mouth a rest." Anabelle's response was, "I talk a lot because I'm a talker. Do you know what a talker is? It's someone who is really good at talking. I'm really good at talking. I talk all the time...." and on and on and on. I think she's still going. She did tell me the other day that she is really smart. She's like ten feet smart.


2 comments:

Alison said...

that's funny! I've said over and over my oldest talks from the minute he opens his eyes until he closes them at night. How funny would it be to listen to them go on and on...

Rhonda said...

So cute!! Those candy corn clips are ADORABLE!!