Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving in Arkansas

We are here and we have been sewing and playing and eating...Here are a few images that capture our last few days very well.


A little Thanksgiving day football with Shannon and SOME of the boys. A tradition since Shannon joined our family.


Playing in the rain.


A little deer 'hunting.' Anabelle was dancing around the living room singing, "I'm going to the deer lease, I'm going to the deer lease." Then I heard her say, "I don't even know what the deer lease is." Taylor was a little apprehensive about wearing the orange. She thought it looked 'silly.'



Is it wierd that my one year old has to take her bumper pad with us on every overnight trip? Will she have to take it to college?



Our little miracle baby Whitley, has grown into a cute little man, who played so sweetly with Caroline.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Tell Taylor she made that orange camo work! (Say it like Tim Gunn on Project Runway..."make it work!")And don't despair about the bumper. I thought Silas would have his "blankie" tucked under his graduation robes for sure...but we finally got rid of it when he was four.