Day two involved lots of tent making....

Day three, I said, "OK girls, you've had it good now it's time to get to work." They decided to play Cinderella and they had to work so very hard. :) LOVED IT!
About mid morning we had a bit of a crisis....NURSEMAID's ELBOW struck child number three. For the record, not a fan of nursmaid's elbow. My husband (THE BANKER not Doctor/Therapist) came rushing home to make some elbow adjustments and fix the problem. She was all as good as new. Now we just have to watch for it to happen again....
By Day four, I was annoyed. Everyone else around us had been back in school for two days and I was anticipating going to school until July 4th. Thankfully sweet Miss Beth let us invade her house to play. No pictures sorry. On Friday Taylor finally had school but it didn't start until 10. Now that is the way to do school. ;)
Things are slowly getting back to normal. We did have a very relaxing week and the girls could not get enough of each other. They had a blast!!!!
3 comments:
that dad gum nurse maid's elbow! At least it's an easy fix. We are getting snow tomorrow. woohoo!
Hi! I'm a new follower to your blog and I just gotta tell you... your girls are sooooo CUTE!
Check out my blog at:
http://forthischildiprayed-ashley.blogspot.com/
You are such a great mom!! I LOVE the idea of playing Cinderella. So clever! HATE nurse maid's elbow. Annabelle had that around 22 months (something I had a role in causing...whole other TERRIBLE story!!!). She never had it again. LOVE the new header pic! Caroline looks SO BIG!!! They are ADORABLE!
Post a Comment