Friday, February 25, 2011

Real life

Real life happens when I don't have my camera. I was just looking through the pictures on my phone and realized that sharing these would do a better job of showing what's been going on with us. We are doing great. Lots of giggling around here. Little girls are the best!!!

Anabelle got C dressed in her old leotard and what C calls her "tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu" They danced and danced and giggled and giggled!



Bless her heart, she was so industrius by pushing the chair over to help her reach the door knob better. To bad the pantry door opens out.
A LOVES the dentist. She could not quit smiling! It was so funny.
Since we aren't so into superheros around here, we Jumped on 'Miss Bess' idea for A and her buddy Kendall to be Super Target and Super Walmart. Driving by Target Anabelle said, "mommy, if that Target gets sick, I'll help it bc I'm SuperTarget!!"


An impromptu playdate with some of our favorite people turned out to be so fun. Beautiful weather these days! Thank you LORD.


Taylor was so excited about her Valentines care pkg from Aunt Brandi. They all got new Vday shirts. Anabelle was so excited to tell Taylor about the pkg. "Taylor we got at pkg in the mail and it's going to be GOOD bc it's from Aunt Brandi and Uncle Jared." Pretty sure they hung the moon around here.
Caroline helped Shannon and I make a hut for our Global Impact Celebration at church. It is going on this week. Amazing to see missionaries all over the world being treated like rock stars by all the kids at our church. LOVE IT!




Anabelle and her buddy on nursery rhyme day. She's the cat and the fiddle. Apparently my fiddle didn't impress her much bc she chose to go without it. ;)


No comments: