Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Where to begin....

Many things have taken over my life lately and the biggest of all those is HOMESCHOOLING. Wow, I never thought that would be me, but it is. No, I do not wear denim jumpers or 'teacher' sweaters. No, I don't have feathered hair. Yes, I do have a very easy to homeschool child. No, I'm not afraid of the world and what it will do to my children...well maybe a little bit, but that's not why we are going this route. No, I'm not sure I can give my child the well rounded education that she was lacking in school...I'm hoping to, but not sure. In fact, I'm not sure of much. What I am absolutely sure of is that it is God's plan for our family right now. 'Nuff said.
So, how's it going you ask? Wonderfully!! Taylor might possibly be the easiest child to homeschool. At least she is at this point in our little journey. She has been the child who begged me for 'homework' since she was in 4k. She simply loves to learn and loves to read. (Something she did NOT inherit from me)
Right now, Anabelle is still in the private kindergarten that Taylor attended that we LOVE. She's doing great and we have no plans set in stone on what we'll do with her next year. Caroline is home with us all day every day.
So, now you can see where I've been since our first official day of school on Aug 15th. Here are just a few things we've been doing in our first two months..

No comments: