At this stage in our lives, I've come to realize that the best moments are captured not on my mega awesome camera (that I'm still waiting to buy) but on my phone. Here are some of my favorite shots from recently.
This was the impromptu cheerleading clinic I got to witness while waiting on a certain 2nd grader to finish ballet. There's nothing like watching a big sister try to teach her two year old sister a cheer. Pure Joy!
Nursery Rhyme day at school. (try not to notice the demonic eyes of little Bo Peep's sheep).
How fun to watch two VERY small buddies learn to play well together. Love it!
I love a random Saturday playdate! This group, of some of our favorite people, is so good together!Division using marshmallows. Caroline loved this math lesson A LOT!
These two buddies got a surprise playdate for just a few minutes. Now that the big girls are in school, they don't get to play nearly as often as they once did. Stealing moments like this are few and far between.
Yet another day waiting on ballet to be finished, this Sassy girl asked to be photgraphed in her "FAVORWITE" pink outfit. It went something like, "mommy, can you take my picture because I look so beautiful?" Self Esteem for this one isn't really a big concern for me.
This week is our Global Impact Celebration. The girls are having a great time getting autographs of all the cool missionaries. I'm sure there will be pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment