Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Taylor's one year away from double digits

This beautiful young lady turned 9 this week.  Isn't that just unbelievable?  She has taught us so much.  Some days I think she's smarter than Shannon and I put together.  And then there's the little girl who still loves her American Girl doll and her Lalaloopsy.  What a sweet heart she has become.  I wouldn't trade anything for these last two years that I got to spend so much time with her while homeschooling.  Are there days when I'm absolutely nuts?  ABSOLUTELY!! But all in all, I feel like I know her so much better than I did.  She is learning constantly (sometimes when I wish she wasn't), but she's learning none the less.  One day I'll look back on this picture and think what a little girl, but now, I look at it and think she looks sooo grown up.  Happy Birthday Taylor!!!

No comments: