We've been staying home all week while Taylor gets over a little bug. I am going a little stir crazy, but the girls are doing just fine with it. I had to beg them to leave the house today just to go by and see Shannon. I was just a little ashamed as I said, "don't you want to go to Burger King and get breakfast? I burned the biscuits I made this morning so they won't be very good." They said they wanted to eat the burnt biscuits just b/c they didn't want to leave!?!?!?! CRAZY!
We've been reading lots! We got a couple of 'chapter books' at the library last week and Taylor has fallen in love with The Littles. Remember them? We also got a great book to help her practice 'reading.' The Little Critters Picture Dictionary is published by McGraw Hill and it is really wonderful. She and Anabelle are constantly just going thru it as she tries to teach Anabelle to read. You can imagine how fun that is to overhear.
Anabelle's new line: "me tell ew a cigarette (secret)"
***Yes, I see the pint sized hand print on the window behind the girls and I'm ok with it, so you should be too!!! :)
2 comments:
LOL! i like that your keepin it real with the window hand print!
BTW, love the new blog.
Dinky Little rules!
aj
Post a Comment