

First and most importantly, we are looking forward to girl number 3!!! We really are very excited. I'm just refusing to even imagine my house full of three teenage girls at the same time. Shannon on the other hand is a little nervous about three weddings. The girls are ecstatic. Anabelle has been telling us it was a girl for a while. I would say, "but what if it's a boy" and her response was either, "how 'bout a girl?" or "I named it a girl." Taylor did mention that maybe it would be a boy next time. YIKES!!!!!!
Our second piece of good news is that Shannon is employed! He has taken a job with Regions here in B'ham (even in the same building). Right now it looks great. He will be working less and have all the same benefits, etc as before. The fact that his commute won't change is an answer to prayers. He has begun training and I'll keep you updated on how he likes it. Thanks so much for all of your prayers and words of encouragement. You have no idea what they have meant to us.
GOD IS GOOD!!!!
3 comments:
i would offer to trade you a cute little boy for a cute little girl, but i'm further along than you! :)
CONGRATS ON ALL THE NEWS!!!!
God knew you wouldn't have time after having 3 kids to change the name of your blog, so He is giving you another little lady. :) I am so happy for y'all. I can't wait to dish about life with 3....whoa, are you ready??
A girl...yeah!!! She will be just a precious as the other two, I am sure!! Congrats on the job too...I am so happy you guys are staying in the Ham a while longer.
Post a Comment