Deodorant? No
Brushed my teeth? I don't remember
Shower? Does it count if you don't have time to use soap? And have a screaming child laying on towels in front of the shower?
Make Up? Are you kidding?
"What do I have on?" you ask? Pink butterfly PJ bottoms, a T shirt (that must have been stolen from my little brother's closet at some point) that says "Real Men Wait." --Really an abstinence shirt on a mother of three??? No shoes..
And the shocking conclusion? I wore this to pick Taylor up from school.
Thank the Lord for the carpool line!!! (I don't have to get out of the car)
BTW...the outfit described above was not chosen for my by Anabelle, it just happened to be the only thing clean after Caroline spit up on me too many times to count in the last few days!!!
BTW(2) Many of you have wondered how I have time to blog? I don't!! Since 25% of my time is spent nursing, I've had to be creative on how to entertain myself during the 30 minute bouts. Now you know...:)
BTW(3) And to answer your question, she hasn't really gotten the whole sleep at night awake during the day thing. I had one night this week (the night before birthday party day) where she went four hours between feedings. I was a new woman the next day!!
BTW (4) Is it normal that I feel the need to explain to the salesman calling that the reason I can't listen to his spiel is that I have a newborn and two preschooolers? I guess I just think everyone should know that I don't need a home efficiency inspection right now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
1. riley just asked what i was laughing at...i like the outfit.
2. ask the sales man for his home number and tell him you'll call him back.
seriously am proud of you though!! at least you have the coherency of thoughts to type! and i just wouldn't answer the phone :)
Post a Comment