Thursday, April 23, 2009

Two weeks old

I realize that she was two weeks old on Monday and today is Thursday, but this is the best I can do these days. I'm just proud to have deodorant on at this point. The picture was taken on Monday. (Granted it was Monday night at about 11:30, but it was still Monday)
Now, this picture was taken about 3.5 seconds before the picture above. She can go from 0 to 60 and back in no time flat. She's going to fit in just fine. :)

5 comments:

J said...

i'm so impressed! you're blogging now more than you did BEFORE you had her! she's SUCH a pretty baby!!

Beth said...

I agree that she will fit in just fine....another cutey pie Rushing girl to add to the mix!!

cbsmom00 said...

Awwww... she looks like Taylor when she cries! Maybe she needs a zerbert?? Beautiful girls! Let me know when you're heading to AR. Love to see the Rushing girls.

Alison said...

oh wow! 2 weeks old huh? well, now that you are rested, who would you say she favors? :) does she have her own little personality or is she more like one of the other girls?
btw, i am quite impressed that you are keeping up with the blogging so well.
go ahead and write what week she is on the calendar for the rest of the year. you'll be happy you did when you don't even know what day it is. :)

amyj said...

ooo, Alison, that's such a smart idea! I wish I had done it...Alex is 18 months (or maybe 17, I'm not sure) and I always lose track. Anyway, Shoptaw, this post is so funny and little Caroline is adorable.