Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Shannon

Today Shannon turned 33 and the girls took control of the day for him. They picked out very specific gifts for him, made cupcakes, and decorated. What a fun day that we'll remember for a while. This picture doesn't really have much to do with Shannon's birthday, but it was just too funny not to share.

Anabelle had a great time helping with cupcakes. Why she has on a bike helmet, I'm really not sure.

This is A giving Daddy the 'Awesome' ribbon that she bought him. She also got him two screw drivers. Taylor got him one of those little portable fans (with a light) and some sort of pool toy that I'm not sure I understand. They had such a great time picking out gifts. I think we will do that every year.


Notice the two signs that both say "Happy Birthday." Anabelle assured us that the bottom one said "happy birthday" too.













No comments: