Monday, May 18, 2009

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER

Needless to say, we have not left the house today and it is GREAT. We have spent a little while going thru clothes in the girls room. I was trying to keep Caroline awake for a little while so I put her on the girls bed while we 'worked.' I thought surely the screaming would keep her awake, but no....I even let them cover her up (as you can imagine this is not such a gentle task for them), still nothing.

A day past grocery day, I had to be creative for lunch. You call it fancy, and it works great. Did you know that when you put ice in apple juice it suddenly becomes 'fancy'? Oh and you can make apple 'smiles' with apple slices and peanut butter. My most creative item of the day...'string cheese spaghetti.'

2 comments:

J said...

umm i'm impressed they'll eat carrots and apples!!! jack wouldn't TOUCH them even if it meant starving! your girls are so funny! i really hope to meet them one of these days. caroline is so precious!

Beth said...

ok...they are too cute...