"I accidentally put pepper in Caroline's eye. " Can someone explain to me how that can possibly be an accident? My sweet, compassionate child, the one who asks me about the status of my paper cut hours later....what possessed her? Taylor felt so bad that she sobbed for at least 30 minutes. Later after everyone was calm. Caroline looked up at Taylor and smiled. Taylor said, "Look Mommy, she can still smile." Apparently she thought she had ruined her. Needless to say, the salt and pepper shakers are very high and out of reach NOW. And One older sister will be staying a safe 5 feet away from one smaller sister for the remainder of the day. Oh the drama that is my life...... :)
Actually...she does look pretty mischievous in this picture taken post-pepper.
3 comments:
What? How in the world did she get pepper in her eyes? I sooo wish you had one of your cameras pointed at that...would have loved to have seen it. You sweet mama...
Hey, tomorrow is going to be so quiet for you...ahhhhhh....
if we had to guess which older sister seasoned the younger one, i would have missed!
I'm with you Alison, if I had to guess, I would not have guessed that was the sister with the pepper in her hand, but you just never know around here!!!
Post a Comment