I know that for most of you in Alabama and Arkansas, school started weeks ago, but here in the Rushing household, we start tomorrow. It all begins; Kindergarten, 3yr old preschool, ballet, gymnastics and music. To say this Mom is a little anxious is understating it a bit. What will I do when my whole clan is not home together? How much will Anabelle miss Taylor? How in the world am I going to make it out the door, with at least a few of us presentable, 5 days a week? I am holding my breath in anticipation. We are all so excited about what is coming, but we have had some wonderful moments the last couple of days soaking up all of our free time.

This is a snapshot of everyone's activities the few minutes between lunch and nap time. They are all three very busy.



1 comment:
WOW! That's a lot happenings that will be happening. UMMMM, can she really color in the lines like that? We have some serious work to do in our house! :)
I left you a blog award so check it out.
Post a Comment