Anabelle has had several recent funnies.
1. she sings "I love you with all my heart, with all my mind and with all my STRANGE."
2. she asked me the other day when she is going to start with a T. (she is noticing that 'I start with an A and Taylor starts with a T.' she follows Taylor in everything else, why not this too?)
3. "Mommy, I am the same age as the bathtub." translate..same age as same size.
Taylor tonight after eating enough for two grown men (not abnormal at all), "I can tell I'm going to be a fat kid." Have you seen this child? She will soon be 6 and I'm not sure she has broken 40lbs!
2 comments:
HILARIOUS!!
i hope jack and jae love each other like that...except sisters are so different and it's awesome :)
love the pic of shannon and caroline!
i really love your kiddos....
Post a Comment