Friday, January 22, 2010

My little helpers

The girls ask at least once a day if they can change Caroline's diaper. Isn't that weird? I can't imagine a big brother doing that. Anyway, today I gave in and boy was it funny. They were rushing around, saying things like, "Hurry! Hand me another wipe!!!" Let me make it completely clear, this was just a minorly wet diaper. I would never throw them under the bus by starting them out with something as serious as a dirty diaper. Note Caroline's complete bliss.

"MOMMY!!! SHE WON'T BE STILL!!!!" Welcome to my world kid.

After a great little adventure, we ended up with a diaper on...kinda. Notice that I didn't move from my position as photographer, but each of the three girls ended in a different position.
They also picked up on the whole, 'she'll be a little more still if you give her something to play with,' theory...thus the shoe.
I know, I'm brave...no blanket to protect the carpet against possible accidents. I like to live on the edge these days.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Ha!That's funny and yes, you are correct. The big brother has never asked to change a diaper.

Rhonda said...

That's hilarious!! Such good big sisters :) I LOVE your new header picture. It's adorable!!

Beth said...

Our big brother doesn't even want to throw away the diapers...but then our big sister doesn't either.