The girls are out of school and Shannon is off work. I can handle this spring break stuff! It has been great, and we are only on day one. We had an action packed day for our first day of Spring Break. The Finale was a trip to the mall to redeem our Build a Bear gift cards from Brandi and Jared. We left home 'in the middle of the night,' AKA 6:40pm. Although, with the time change it was still daylight, so it didn't have as much of the excitement as it would have a week earlier. They still thought they were supercool coming home after dark.
The girls had a great time creating 'Beautiful' (we are super creative when it comes to names) and 'Bella.' Caroline was her usual trooper self. Her poor eyes were so tired, but she didn't fuss a bit.
Shannon is patiently waiting downstairs for me so we can have our weekly date night where we watch 24. Oh, the romance....
Shannon is patiently waiting downstairs for me so we can have our weekly date night where we watch 24. Oh, the romance....
2 comments:
LOL! We love 24 too, but if I miss an episode then I quit watching the rest of the season and rent it. YES, YES! I know I have problems. Anyway, Modern Family has taken over as my new favorite show because I missed like the 3rd episode of 24 so now I'm having to wait until it comes out on DVD. Maybe I should have just kept all that to myself. :)
Hi Amy. Just stopping by to be jealous of your beautiful children again!
The funniest thing is the posture and expression of the guy putting the fluff into the bears. (He's in the background of the picture.) It just screams, "I hate my life...maybe I should go to law school or something?!?"
Post a Comment