Sunday, May 9, 2010

Caroline's big day

Caroline Grace turned one on April 6th!!! I cannot believe it has been a year already. She is such a big girl. Her favorite expression is the scrunched nose, big teeth smile and I love it! She's a very pleasant little girl who loves her sisters and Daddy, and Mommy. Most of the time has patience for all of our running around. BUT she has a squeal/shriek that can make your blood curl. It usually means one of two things. Either, 'my food on my tray is gone and I would like more please' or 'I'm sick of this car seat, get me out of here.' I have had to apologize the people on the other end of the line when I'm in the car on the phone b/c you cannot hear anything but the LONG drawn out scream!! I guess being the third girl, she's got to figure out some way to get our attention and THAT DOES IT! The other day I over heard Anabelle trying to help her out. She said, "Caroline, when you scream, it just takes longer to get your food." Boy does Caroline have lots of years ahead of her sisters giving advice. I guess she'll have to get used to it.

No comments: