Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ark day four

Day four at Green Acres started out with Caroline watching a cartoon while everyone else ran around getting ready for the day.


Then Papaw and the big girls headed out to do some blueberry picking while Gran, Caroline and I went on a fabric run for our latest project, recovering a couple of headboards for the big girls.






Later in the afternoon there was swinging, homemade ice cream, "helping" little sisters, sewing and crossword puzzles. Guess who did crossword puzzles....
Also not pictured, lunch at....drumroll pls....you guessed it, THE WHIPPET. And a trip to visit Uncle Danny and Aunt Jan to share some of the blueberries. What a fun day.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I would like to vacation in Green Acres. Their place looks AWESOME! Oh how I would love to have those blueberries. I can't wait to see the headboards so don't forget to post them.