Thursday, June 3, 2010

Birthday Girl

(Daddy officially asking her on a date after ringing the doorbell. Poor guys she dates later will have something HUGE to live up to....and that's ok)


My sweet medium child is four year old. It was a long time coming (in her eyes). She's been ready to be four since Taylor turned six in December. Sweet thing. Let's see... she would color and do a 'cwaft' all day long if lunch and quiet time and sisters didn't interrupt. She loves being home and playing with sisters and mommy. She thinks Daddy and Papaw hung the moon. She can write her name 'frontwards and backwards.' She always asks which way I prefer. She stays up late (chatting with big sis) and gets up early (chatting with Mommy). Sweet child talks CONSTANTLY!!!!! Most everything she says is funny. She really likes to be in charge of Caroline. I've even caught her 'spanking' her once or twice. She is incredibly independent. She actually enjoys playing by herself, something I will never understand, but enjoy watching.
She is constantly teaching me something and I love having the honor of calling her mine. Happy Birthday Sweet Anabelle.





1 comment:

Rhonda said...

How cute!! I LOVE the daddy/daughter date and how he breaks out a suit and tie. Yall are SO CUTE!!! I want to "borrow" so many of your ideas!!