Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lysol is my friend....

We have been sick for tooooooo many days. Over the weekend all three girls had the stomach virus. It was HORRIBLE!! Now we are down to Caroline having a fever and Anabelle have a smokers cough that won't stop. I'm so tired of Lysol. In fact, now that I think of it, that haze of Lysol that is floating through my house might have something to do with A's cough. OH MY! Until today I haven't had my camera out in a couple of weeks, which is soooo unlike me. This pitiful picture of their sick pallets was taken with my phone.
Thankfully, Taylor was feeling well enough to go to school on Tuesday which was her 100th day of school. They did lots of special things including dressing up as a 100 year old. She thought the gray hair was awesome. Shannon contributed a 'cane' to her outfit by handing her a putter as they got in the car.


2 comments:

Alison said...

Boo for the sickness! T makes the cutest 100 yr old! The glasses are awesome!

Racheal said...

Cute! Look at my post today. I think Taylor and Nathan would be adorable as a little, old couple.

http://fischergirls.blogspot.com/2011/02/old-man-adams.html