Am I just a little evil for leaving these two sweet girls with their parents just moments before they hit a wall that was a combo of lack of sleep and sugar crash? Maybe, but it was FUN!!!
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Giggles!
Anabelle will be five on Monday. Let's just not talk about how I am handling that little fact. Friday night she had her two best buddies over for what will be the first of probably millions of Rushing sleepovers. Boy was it fun! There was giggling galore in my basement until well after midnight.




They ate, they giggled, they painted, they watched movies, they played school, they ate popcorn, they giggled, they 'slept' in a huge tent in the basement, they woke up giggling and then we went to Krispy Kreme.
Am I just a little evil for leaving these two sweet girls with their parents just moments before they hit a wall that was a combo of lack of sleep and sugar crash? Maybe, but it was FUN!!!
Am I just a little evil for leaving these two sweet girls with their parents just moments before they hit a wall that was a combo of lack of sleep and sugar crash? Maybe, but it was FUN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment