Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My baby is two..and has been for a while







She turned two on April 6th and someone has some fantastic pictures of her little birthday celebration. (The same someone who is enjoying my camera). But these pictures from my phone tell a lot of her personality.

She is all about a necklace and some shades.


She is constantly telling me she 'looks pwetty.'


She still says 'too mommy, too mommy' after 'I love you.' Unfortunately at this point it is just because she knows I love it and not because she can't say, "I love you too, Mommy."


She LOVES her tutu. Regularly, she wears it for more than 24 hrs straight. She puts it on under dresses, on top of pjs, on top of shorts. It is as much a part of her life as her diaper is and that makes me laugh.


She can sing "God our Faddur, we tank you..."


At least once a day I find her in her room sticking her arm thru the crib hugging her 'nite nite' and sucking her lip. (pictured below)


She is constantly saying, "Weelly, I Need dat." Sometimes she is talking about candy, sometimes she is talking about a sippy cup, but regardless, she Weally Needs it.


When she's ready to get out of bed from nap, she yells, "mommy, knock knock, come in." She's doing that now, so I'll go get her now.


She's OBSESSED with Ariel.


Last Sunday her teacher told us that she wouldn't let anyone call her Caroline. She just kept saying, "mine Liddle bell." She is soooo much like Anabelle it is funny




This picture is the one that comes up on my phone when someone from 'home' is calling me. This IS the definition of home.




No comments: