Caroline had her very first day of preschool this week. I've been sending three year olds to this same sweet school for so long. It's hard to imagine that it's already her turn. She was soo excited!! She just bopped out of the car with no nerves showing.
And apparently she was very fond of one particular toy phone. BECAUSE she snuck it home in her bloomers!!!'. Shannon found it about thirty min later while he was putting her in her carseat. I can't imagine what the sweet carpool lady was thinking when she felt it while buckling her in. What in the world? I'm raising a kleptomaniac?? That a bold move on your first day of school. Needless to say she got punished and will be walking in so that I can watch her return the phone and apologize. WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment