Thursday, September 13, 2012

This one is somethin'

Can you see her scheming in this pic?  I'm sure she is.  Looks pretty innocent, but wow.  Lately this one has been on a roll.  She's one like none other I've had.  Last night she got out of bed (a major no no at our house).  As I was calling her in to the living room to get her punishment I heard her talking to Taylor in the kitchen.  I questioned her, "What are you doing out of your bed?"  Her answer, "I had to tell Taylor that Anabelle came in my room and said I was soo snobby." Hmmm....Ok.  She took her punishment and went on to bed.  So, I called Anabelle and asked about the situation.  She was in shock!  She said, "Caroline came in MY room and said, 'Anabelle you are so snobby! What does that mean?"   If you're keeping score that's stealing and lying for munchkin.  We called Caroline back into the room with us and asked her to explain.  She stammered and wimpered and then with a manipulative little grin on her face she said, "uuuummmm....How 'bout this....I am sooo sooo sowwy."

No words.  I have no words.

No comments: