Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Backwards Night



Tonight Shannon is playing golf. He explained that he really needed tonight to prove to himself that last week's 2 under was a fluke. The girls and I are having backwards night. We had snow cones for supper and sandwiches for dessert. Then we tucked ourselves in, then put PJs on (backwards of course) and then went downstairs to play. Oh, and of course walked backwards everywhere. I think that the snow cones for supper is what sold the whole thing. :)
Please don't ask why there is a jingle bell necklace hanging from the doorknob in the background. I have no idea!?!?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ok - I might have to borrow this idea. As you can tell from my previous post, nights when daddy is gone are interesting -I try to stay busy. So, when you see us being backwards at our house and posted on my site...know I'm thankful to you.