
It rained all day today and Shannon worked late. The combination of those two make for a pretty long day for us. After dinner, the girls went to their rooms for about 5 minutes while Shannon and I just hung out a little. He explained to them that they really needed to let their food rest. (?!?) Anyway, after taking a couple of minutes just hanging out with his wife he took off down the hall to go play dungeon and monster. Since then, while I have been just sitting back and taking it easy, I have overheard the following....
T: AAAAHHHH!!! Mommy save me the monster is attacking me!
A: AAAAHHHH!!! Mommy sabe me the monshure is getting me!
cut to my two small children barrelling around the house with a monster on their tails.
later...
T: It says we should go west
Dad: Hm...Let me see... This (his watch) says that west is this way. Come on Anabelle we have to find your home.
A: OK, it has a wainbow and a beach.
I wish I could remember all the other lines, but they are currently on an expedition through the entire house looking for their indivual 'homes'. I have heard them say that they really needed a microphone and Anabelle is adamat that something (I can't see what) is her walking stick.
Did I mention that he spent his lunch break running an errand for me??? Oh, and all this playing after working late. Isn't he just great? God has been so good to me to give me such a wonderfully selfless husband who loves and serves Him. I just had to share...
This picture was taken last week on a night similar to tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment