Saturday, April 4, 2009

Countdown to Caroline!!



I know, I know, I'm sorry. I have not been doing a very good job lately with the updating the blog thing. As I'm sure you can imagine, it has been pretty busy around here trying to get ready for girl number three. We are finally down to counting the hours. I will go into the hospital on Sunday night to prep for an induction Monday morning!! We are almost there!!
Of course I have pushed my prep down to the wire. Shannon literally hung the last curtain in the nursery about an hour ago. Here are nursery pictures. I'll try to have pictures of the girls and their individual lunches with Shannon and me later this afternoon.




Of course I had to make her a bag. Have you noticed I'm really into the whole polka dot thing?

6 comments:

J said...

oh my WORD i love that bedding!!! did you make it?? and when did you start sewing?? can't wait to see pics of her! i knew you were getting close. i'm due in august, but we're not finding out...so i'm holding off buying any girl bedding until it gets closer to time.

Alison said...

you made that bag?? i'm super impressed. it's adorable! i want to live next to you with your sewing skills! i'll be thinking of you tomorrow. good luck.

Rhonda said...

OK....I'm waaaaay behind! I had no idea you were having another baby?! Where have I been??? We are soooo on the same page with names...Caroline is at the top of my list - only second to my sweet Annabelle! Congrats - post pics when you get a chance!

amyj said...

I'll be praying for you in the morning. I know everything will go great. Be sure to put me on the list for Shannon to email when Caroline arrives!! Everybody asks me about Alex's bag, by the way. If you lived around here you could have a little business going.

cbsmom00 said...

Yay! Another baby girl to teach how to zerbert! Good luck! Push Amy Push!!

Beth said...

You and your mom are way too crafty! That nursery is adorable! Can't wait to meet that sweet baby...