
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get a two year old to both smile and look at the camera at the same time? I have all but given up. It sure makes for some funny photos. After asking her 100 times to look at the camera, and getting the "I AM!" response, we asked her where the camera was, thus the picture of her pointing at the camera.
3 comments:
HILARIOUS!!
and no, i have no ideas...jack has gotten to where he won't look at the camera either. just rebellion :)
RILEY DOES THAT! He looks away on purpose (I think to frustrate me).
wow! I didn't know that was a common toddler tool.
The only way I can get Syd to both look and smile is to play up her obsession with outdoing her big brother who is a ham in front of a camera. He smiles and poses. She acts like she doesn't hear me. I say, "ok, I will just take one of Cade." She then goes out of her way to cheese it up....it has worked the last few occasions
...we'll see how long it lasts till the gig is up....
Post a Comment