Next, I bet you thought you were finished reading about my proud motherly accomplishments...NOT EVEN CLOSE. I took all three children out in public and didn't lose anyone!! It didn't hurt that I had a buggy equipped with the ability to strap everyone in. Oh and the popcorn was a welcome distraction. Don't mind the fact that two of them are dressed in Razorback cheerleading outfits and one of the cheerleaders is also a cowgirl...They are relatively clean...that's huge!
Speaking of completely random outfits. This is Taylor's 'spy' outfit. Lest you miss out on all the intricacies...Cinderella swim goggles on the head, size 0-6 mo sun hat (also on the head), ballet skirt and tights, wool house shoe/sox, a batting glove....Oh the creativity!! This is the result of quiet time. Oh how I love quiet time.
Anabelle had a birthday party to go to on Saturday. She had a blast (as long as I was within 2 ft of her). This is her and the birthday girl.
This is another buddy of A's. These three girls together are a sight to see.
Thankfully Ms Holli was there to hold Munchkin # 3. What a lifesaver!!
Today, I had a great Mother's day. Shannon offered to cook me breakfast first thing, but all I could say was, "wouldn't you just rather sleep?" so we did...until 7am. Lunch with friends and a quiet/rainy afternoon. Three sweet girls..what else could I ask for? Certainly not a normal photo of all four of us. (at least not for a few more years)
Hope you all had a great Mother's Day too!!
3 comments:
love that picture!! and the one of them in the cowgirl/cheerleader outfits cracked me up! you gotta do what you gotta do...at least they were clean and clothed, instead of in underwear and barefoot...hehe
1. laughing at the sticker head before i even read the post.
2. if i didn't know you and i ran into you at target with your razorback cowgirl and cheerleader then i would stop to meet you.
3. oh the humor that must come with 3 girls!
I wish I would have ran into you at Target that day...those cute cheerleaders! And, love the spy-do! My son would think that is awesome - he wants to be a spy when he grows up. So glad you guys made it to the bday party! And, I loved spending my Mom's day lunch with you guys...
get some sleep, friend...
Post a Comment