Saturday, October 24, 2009

Open house

We had open house at the girls school and boy did they have fun. We of course had a pretty good time juggling our time between each classroom. I guess that is something we'll have to get used to. This is Anabelle with her adorable teacher. She is sooo good with my sweet girl. Anabelle's favorite time of school is 'potty time.' It took me a week to figure out that after potty time, they go get their bags together and stand by the door. After they have all done their jobs they get candy. This kid LOVES some candy!!!!



Taylor is doing a great job at school. I love getting her letter books, and weekly reader. I had both of those when I was in school and they bring back such cool memories. She brings a book home every night to read. She's doing wonderfully.




No comments: