Monday, October 26, 2009

Ten Random things...

Because...

1. Shannon has a bball game tonight
2. All three girls are in bed
3. I need to be doing about 400 loads of laundry
4. I have a kitchen that needs cleaning
5. I have a diaper bag I absolutely HAVE to finish, i mean start
6. I don't really want to do any of that....
7. Alison nominated me months ago to do this...kinda- I'm suposed to also nominate 10 more bloggers to do this to, but I'm not going to....sorry!


I'm going to share 10 random things about myself


1. I'm a control freak...I secretly got annoyed with Shannon for offering the last pear to the girls after supper. I was saving if for Taylor's lunch. Really? must I control the fruit also???


2. I am horrubl at speling and punctation? ;)


3. I have the best mom ever...no really i do. Not just because I mailed her fabric today to make dresses for the girls, but just because she is. Even my friends agree, she's the best. She doesn't judge or nag or pout. She's just the best that's all.


4. I make my kids put on hand sanitizer every single time they enter the car from school, church or the grocery store.


5. My husband and I have a secret handshake and NO I won't show it to you!!!


6. I once cried for days because my parents sold two recliners. (as a child not a college student)


7. Sometimes, I make master lists of all my other lists...seriously


8. The hair on one side of my head is exponentially curlier than the other side.


9. The first time I ever got a speeding ticket, the policeman changed my tire. (remember that Alison?)


10. Ten things is a lot of things...I'm out of things.




Just a little extra...Taylor cried for 30 minutes tonight because shannon cut the sleeves off of his basketball jersey (aka Tshirt). Honestly, I understand her concern...he did look like a bit of a dork with his white undershirt sleeves hanging out, but it didn't reduce me to tears. She went to bed hugging the extra sleeves, still crying. I've promised to sew them back on.

2 comments:

J said...

that's so funny about taylor!! sounds like she might have some control issues like her mama?? :P i also have a kitchen that needs cleaning AND laundry that needs to be done. but when my princess finally quits fussing and goes to sleep, i'm DONE. :)

Alison said...

I vaguely remember the tire issue. Where were we going? That's good stuff..made me laugh. Now get back to your lists.