Look at that big kindergarten class!! One observation-- as the mother of a 5k student, I am in the middle of a non-stop spelling bee. "Mommy, how do you spell....." For those of you who have read my blog for more than 5 minutes, you know spelling is not my strong suit. My mom swears that she named me Amy so I could spell it. We've actually had to make a few lifeline calls to get Taylor help with spelling. Anabelle likes to spell things too. Her question on how to spell something is often followed with, "Ok, how do you make a G?" So funny.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
Shannon got to go to the pumpkin patch with Taylor's class last week (while I took daughter #3 to get 6 mos shots). The girls said that the trailer was stinky. Shannon said that the whole place was kinda stinky. That might have something to do with the porta potty's. ;)


Look at that big kindergarten class!! One observation-- as the mother of a 5k student, I am in the middle of a non-stop spelling bee. "Mommy, how do you spell....." For those of you who have read my blog for more than 5 minutes, you know spelling is not my strong suit. My mom swears that she named me Amy so I could spell it. We've actually had to make a few lifeline calls to get Taylor help with spelling. Anabelle likes to spell things too. Her question on how to spell something is often followed with, "Ok, how do you make a G?" So funny.
Look at that big kindergarten class!! One observation-- as the mother of a 5k student, I am in the middle of a non-stop spelling bee. "Mommy, how do you spell....." For those of you who have read my blog for more than 5 minutes, you know spelling is not my strong suit. My mom swears that she named me Amy so I could spell it. We've actually had to make a few lifeline calls to get Taylor help with spelling. Anabelle likes to spell things too. Her question on how to spell something is often followed with, "Ok, how do you make a G?" So funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment