Monday, December 28, 2009

FREE DAY!!!

Christmas blogging is to come, but just to share some of the awesomeness (is that even a word?) of this day at my house...
It's FREEDAY! No school, no errands (not that I don't need to run some, I just refuse) just staying at home and getting things back in some kind of order. The girls know that on free days they get to pick out their own clothes. Anabelle showed up in the kitchen in this announcing she is a super hero. Notice the new panties on top of leggings.


Taylor is wearing the new super cool princess dress that she got in the mail from Granny Ilene last night. Anabelle had hers on earlier, but you know her constant need for change. ;)
No, I didn't forget Caroline, she was just asleep during the original post. She's sporting her new baby legs (leg warmers).

No comments: