Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa Letter



Ok, you must know that this is letter #3. Letter number one said, "I have not been a good girl..." Letter number two said, "I have not been a good enuf girl..." This child is so literal, good means perfect. I'm certain her younger sister would have started her letter with, " I have been a GREAT girl this year." It is so fun to watch the differences in these little personalities.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy,
Hey. We were talking about this letter in Sunday school yesterday. It is precious. I'm writing my column for the paper this week about letters to Santa. Can I write about Taylor's letter? Please? It's priceless!
Email and let me know what you think, or if you don't have my address go through your mom. Have a great day!
Sarah Goodman

Beth said...

ok, i just want to give her a hug...sweet girl...