This morning was Taylor's first experience with soccer ever. We have 20 minute practices followed by a thirty minute game. It was the most fun I've had in a while. She LOVED it! As much as she loves ballet, she said this was even more fun. Since this was her first 'sport' it is Shannon's first chance to be a dad/fan. It was hilarious. He was constantly yelling for her. "Go get it Taylor! Way to go Taylor! Good Job Taylor" Anabelle was also super proud of her sister. Each time Taylor got a break from the action, Anabelle had to go give her a hug. She even scored 3 'shots' as she called it. I probably had almost as much fun watching some of the other kids. One little boy layed down on the ground for almost the entire 20 minute practice. During the game two little girls on the other team, just walked around the 'court?/field?' holding hands. If you ever get a chance, a 4/5yr old soccer game is a great place to be on Sat morning at 8am.
This is Taylor's game face. Any running or kicking involved this face...so cute!
I have to post a video at Papaw's request. Watch for taylor to get plowed down by one of the coaches and get a great high five from another coach!
2 comments:
I totally agree - 4/5 year old soccer is where it is at...great fun! My oldest is on an opposing team - promise not to let the high competition get to me...we can be still be friends at the game (hee hee).
I LOVE THE VIDEO!!!! Let me just tell you that 6 year old soccer isn't much better! But still loads of fun!!! Miss you tons
Post a Comment